Friday, August 7, 2009

Get on Obama's Snitch List!

On Monday, the following note was placed on the White House website from director of new media Macon Phillips:

These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation,” Phillips wrote. “Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov.
Every right thinking American should consider reporting themselves to the Obama snitch team.

You can even visit the website where the entire bill is located - http://energycommerce.house.gov/Press_111/20090714/aahca.p df. - and then copy and paste a portion of the bill on to the White House snitch list with your comments. Maybe this way, someone will actually be forced to read it.

I love the following letter already sent to the White House by some brave self-reporting soul:

To whomever is in charge until the adults come back to
Washington:

I need to report Obama, Pelosi, Boxer, Reid, and a few select others, for submitting frivolous and unconstitutional proposed legislation, and using manipulative tactics and coercion to entice, and/or force, other lawmakers to vote for bills of national significance without first reading it and fully understanding the implication to the American public, i.e., porkulus and health care reform. And worse, deliberately using clouded language to hide the true ramifications of this legislation from the American public. I also want to report the Secretary of the Treasury, Mr. Timothy Geithner; (I’ve heard from reliable sources that he cheats on his taxes).

I also want to report the Obama administration for encouraging these Soviet style tactics in regards to encouraging Americans to inform directly to their leaders of the free and protected speech of those who may disagree with official Obama policy. Furthermore, I question the motivation of the administration in making this request, and to what purpose the information gleaned would be used. I also question the accuracy of such reports. I suggest that any type of penalty for disagreement would have to be investigated extensively, thereby wasting billions more taxpayer dollars on frivolous bureaucratic BS. I hereby inform you that I do not appreciate the violation of my constitutional right to peaceably disagree with what Washington DC decides to do WITH MY MONEY!

You have my name and e-mail address; also note please that I am a veteran, therefore I believe somebody in your office considers me to be an enemy of the state.

For what it’s worth, I also believe you are all a collection of shameless liars.

I am here waiting to be picked up by the Obamagestapo.

VTY,J. Baker”


Are the children in charge of the White House really that stupid or out of touch? Did they really think we would take this lying down? It's like they can only play checkers, not chess. 100 million of us can all inform on ourselves, copying and pasting portions of the bill (or even Obama's own comments on how a public option will inevitably lead to single payer) - and let them sort it out. By the way, I'd be honored if someone who reads this sees fit to inform on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment